Use this quick 8 question Happiness Quiz to get a snapshot of how happy you are. You’ll also get a feel for how balanced your life is. After the quiz, you’ll be shown your level of happiness, and tips to improve. Please share this happiness assessment and sign up for my newsletter below for happiness tips and strategies!
*disclaimer: This happiness test as with all others are subjective and work as a gauge rather than a diagnosis. *
1. How Do You Feel About Your Overall Health And Fitness?
2. How Would You Describe Your Social Life?
3. What Does Your 5 Year Plan Look Like?
4. How Do You Feel About Your Love Life / Relationship?
5. How Happy Are You With Your Job?
6. What's Your Financial Situation?
7. How Often Do You Get To Have Fun?
8. How Would You Best Describe Your Home Life?
What Your Happiness Quiz Score Says About You
1 – Extremely Happy
If you scored ‘Extremely Happy’, things are pretty good for you. Remember that happiness is a journey so continue doing what you are doing to stay feeling on top of the world.
2 – Moderately Happy
If you scored ‘Moderately Happy’ on this Happiness test, then that means overall you feel good about the way things are. Yes, there are some things you can probably work on, but for right now, your life is going in the right direction. Just be careful that you don’t let those less than stellar areas of your life become even more unbalanced.
3 – Middle Of The Road
If you scored ‘Middle Of The Road’ you aren’t extremely happy or unhappy in life. You are pretty even with experiencing both. My advice is to find something to be passionate about and focus on that. Do more of what you love.
4 – Unhappy
If you scored ‘Unhappy’ of the Happiness Quiz things seem rough for you right now. There is hope! Showing interest in your happiness levels by taking this quiz is a start. Take control of creating true happiness in your life. Here are some habits to adopt in your daily life that will start improving your situation:
- Practice Mindfulness. Which means live in the moment.
- Practice Gratitude. Instead of focusing on things you don’t have, focus on the things you have right now.
- Be Kind To Yourself. You are only human and we all make mistakes. It’s okay to be imperfect.
Here are some other things that will help:
- Download My Life Changing Self-Improvement Worksheets (FREE)
- Sign Up For My ‘Life Balance & Self-Care Course’
Final Thoughts On Happiness Levels
This is Happiness Test is a great opportunity to reflect and decide what areas of your life you want to improve. Happiness comes from within and you can live as successful and as happy as you want to be. It just takes some work.
How do feel about your Happiness Quiz score? Are you surprised or did you already know? Let me know in the comments below.